CNC Machine Operator
The J&J Machine Company has an immediate opening for a CNC Machine Operator.
About J&J Machine
J&J Machine is a 15-person precision CNC shop that makes medical and aerospace parts. We offer generous pay, full benefits, three weeks of vacation, and a comfortable, air-conditioned work environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some experience in manufacturing, or the right attributes to excel in the job.
- Must be a US citizen or be authorized to work in the US
- Must have reliable transportation and an unrestricted driver’s license
- Must be able to work up to 10 hours per week overtime
- High school diploma required, trade school a plus
- Must have good math skills and strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must have a strong interest in a manufacturing career
- Must have good eyesight
- Careful attention to detail required
- Professional, punctual, and mature
- Must be able to work on your feet and lift 50 lbs.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Operate a CNC Lathe or Mill
- Check that parts meet the required dimensions
- Debur and clean parts
- Cut stock
- Clean and maintain the shop
- Other duties as required
Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.