Website Hopkinton Endodontics
Looking to hire a Dental Assistant who loves people and saving teeth!
***WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON***
Seeking a professional, reliable multi-tasking Endodontic-Dental Assistant to join our team; this position primarily involves endodontic assisting duties and sterilization experience with some front desk/software: Dentrix administration and charting.
In addition to exceptional endodontic assistant skills, candidates should excel at communication and teamwork. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing person who enjoys endodontics, people, and dental referrals.
Starting at 25+ hrs/week, usually working 25 – 35 hrs/wk, with the potential of transitioning to a full-time position; flexibility to start is preferred.
– Minimum of 1 year of dental assisting experience
****WILL TRAIN FOR ENDODONTICS!!!!
– X-Ray certified and specifically an expert in taking digital X-Rays DURING endodontic treatment (with the rubber dam and clamp on).
– Great communication and people skills, personable, respectful & kind.
– MA CDA license with OSHA & HIPAA & CPR certifications/knowledge.
– Conversational and written English, dental notes and teeth numbers.
Would also welcome experience with Dexis and some CBCT.
Please respond via email with a resume.
We look forward to meeting you!
www.hopendo.com; also on FB and IG @drjudyendo
We are an awesome office with tons of potential and future for growth and hours!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com